Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What we've been up to....




Well there's a pic of the girls on St. Patrick's Day that they have been wanting to post on the blog but I have been a big slacker as of late! The other was just a cute pic of Sully and Dad on the swings at the park. I thought as usual they look just a like. The last pics are of our new family room. Aaron had a week off and he probably moved every piece of large furniture we own. We've been trying to make more room since our house still isn't selling and we are starting to worry we will be stuck like sardines forever! I should have taken the pics during the day cause they are so dark but the house is never clean during the day so I opted for dark rather than dirty.
Posted by Picasa