Monday, March 9, 2009
Little D turns 6!
Well in some ways this girl seems more 16 then 6.... but we had fun celebrating her Bday at home a little early on Sunday. She really is a huge help to me and I'm grateful for her everyday. I am always amazed at what she understands and how smart she is. Her ability to use words has always been baffling. Always asking "Mom am I using this word correctly?" I mean who says that? She's super funny and once she has the giggles forget about it. Her little brothers love her to death (and as Landan told Sully one day, "She's almost like Mom just littler"). She's Finley's best friend (even if she does say if Finley's dream of becoming a pig farmer becomes a reality she will never come visit because that is "just plain disgusting"). And the boys love and are driven crazy by her in equal measures (but what else is to be expected from big brothers who can't handle that she is always right?). Here she is with some of her favorite presents. We enjoyed our pink sprinkle cake immensely and to end the evening we had a Shaw dance party after watching HSM3! We are headed to Provo this weekend to do a little more celebrating with Uncle Jor and Aunt Brena!



