Thursday, April 2, 2009
Sully is getting so big!
This is Sully pushing his grocery cart around. He is only 8 months old well almost 9 months and it's so sad that it is going by so fast. I know this is really it for babies for me (for real this time) and it is sad. Don't get me wrong I don't want another one (unless someone wants to write a million dollar check and get me a fabulous nanny to go along with them) but it is the end of an era. The Shaws Having Babies Era and now onto the Shaw Raising all these Kids Era. I will miss it since my last 8 years have been such a whirlwind of crazy baby having and baby raising I don't get a lot of time to reflect on all of it. As hard as it's been there isn't anything more magical or beautiful than having a baby growing inside of you and then having them placed in your arms knowing that Heavenly Father has now entrusted you with this wonderful little person. I won't miss the sleepless nights though Grandma and Grammie keep telling me they will still be sleepless just for different reasons. I'm really trying not to hold Sully back even though it's hard. He's trying so hard to keep up with his big brothers and sisters and is such a happy boy. We are blessed to have him even though we may not have really planned on having him. He lights up our whole family and I can't wait to see who he will become...

